[ITK] Tranlation arguments

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sat Jan 23 16:23:46 EST 2016

Yes, translation in pixels must be translated into physical translation. If
the Image's Direction matrix is identity, this is as simple as multiplying
by the Spacing in each direction.

Also the TransformContinuousIndexToPhysicalPoint and
TransformIndexToPhysicalPoint methods on an itk::Image can perform the
operation programmatically:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageBase.html#ad3965f819b7d61e34605dc0331df0751

HTH,
Matt