[ITK] GeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter aborted

Renzo Ph rphellan2210 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:40:56 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm using the GeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter. The initial level
set image looks like a distance map with positive and negative values and
an initial contour at the 0 level set. The feature image looks like an
inverted gradient image, and the values are between 0 and 1 after applying
a sigmoid. However, when I try to execute the filter, it always says
"aborted". Has anybody had the same problem. I'm using this filter to
segment vessels, so they are thin structures. I can send the code or images
of the partial results if required.

Thanks,

Renzo