[ITK] SimpleITK: ITKStripTsImageFilter filter/function

Tünde Szilágyi a.tunde.szilagyi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:58:08 EDT 2016

Dear All,

I have started experimenting with SimpleITK in Python. It appears to me
that not all ITK functions are available in SimpleITK. I would like to use
the skull stripping algorithm noted in the title. I have managed to compile
this with CMake and apply to 3D brain volume and it worked :-).

My specific question is how could I use this in Python where I am using the
SimpleITK functions right now? Is there a way I could pre-compile and use
it the same way as SimpleITK functions are used?

Many thanks in advance.

--
Tunde