[ITK] [ITK-dev] Not linking against libpython

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Mar 23 16:27:35 EDT 2016

On 03/23/2016 04:16 PM, Bradley Lowekamp wrote:
> 1) Is there a more CMAKE-ic way for doing this?
>    With all they library and linking properties?

I'm not certain what you're asking because if you don't want to link
to a library then don't pass it to target_link_libraries and then
propagation doesn't matter.  What role do you think CMake might play
in doing this?

> 2) Is there a way to know if the linker allows undefined symbols
>    for shared libraries?

CMake does not provide this information directly.  You could use a
try_compile to test it.

-Brad K