[ITK] ConstNeighborhoodIterator random access with a image buffer

Axel Largent axel.largent at hotmail.fr
Mon May 16 10:56:02 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I would like to move a constNeighborhoodIterator (inside a reference image) with a random access. I used the method setLocation but it's very time consuming. I look for something which could help to move this iterator thanks to a pointer on the reference image buffer or something more efficient that setLocation. I saw this attribut inside the class m_nNeighborhoodAccessorFunctor.SetBegin() but it's protected.

Is someone have an idea to do that ?

Best regards

--
Axel LARGENT