[ITK] [ITK-users] ShapeLabelMap Roundness/Perimeter Calculation Issue

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:02:21 EDT 2016

Hi Ehsan,

master version always has more bugs fixed and a few extra features than the
latest release. It is always best to check if a problem has been fixed in
master branch before going through creation of a minimum working example to
reproduce some problem.

Poke around to see if the issue was properly fixed in master, and then
report your findings.

Regards,
Dženan