[ITK] ITK 4.9 and file itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter

Eva Monclus emonclus at cs.upc.edu
Tue May 17 05:12:50 EDT 2016

Hi,

  Until now I have been using ITK 3.6 version.
Now, I'm trying to migrate all my code to the new version of itk (4.9)
and I'm having some problems at compilation time.
It seems  that in the installation of this version of itk, the file
itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter.h is missing.

I thought that the problem was going to be solved by changing the
default "ccmake" configuration, but after activating all the following
flags, I couldn't resolve it.
The cmake flags that I put on were:
   ITKV3_COMPATIBILITY --> ON
   ITK_BUILD_DEFAULT_MODULES --> ON