[ITK] ITK 4.9 and file itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter

Eva Monclus emonclus at cs.upc.edu
Wed May 18 05:41:59 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have been using  ITK 3.6 for many years. Now, I'm trying to migrate
all my code to the new version of itk (4.9) and I'm having some problems
at compilation time. It seems that in the installation of this version
of itk, the file itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter.h is missing.

Here, a snippet of the problematic code:

#include <itkObject.h>
#include <itkImage.h>
#include <itkImageIterator.h>
#include <itkImageRegion.h>
#include <itkRescaleIntensityImageFilter.h>
#include <itkTextOutput.h>
#include <itkCastImageFilter.h>
#include <itkConnectedThresholdImageFilter.h>
#include <itkApproximateSignedDistanceMapImageFilter.h>
#include <itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter.h>

The message error compilation is: fatal error:
itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter.h: No such file or directory

I thought that the problem was going to be solved by changing the
default "ccmake" configuration, but after activating all the following
flags, I couldn't resolve it.

The cmake flags that I put on were:
ITKV3_COMPATIBILITY --> ON
ITK_BUILD_DEFAULT_MODULES --> ON
Module_ITKReview --> ON

Any idea on what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance, Eva