[ITK] [ITK-users] Problems with image results from simple:itk.

Piotr Piasecki piotpia124 at student.polsl.pl
Fri May 27 17:24:04 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone.

I have a problem with using itk and more specifically simpleitk. DICOM
files after processing and saving in .dcm format can not be correctly
opened in programs such as MicroDicom, and stored in Orthanc Dicom server.

I tried to load the image using ImageFileReader, and then I wrote it
without any changes, using ImageFileWriter. I could open newly created file
only in ITK-SNAP.

What could be the reason for such errors, and how can they be solved?

Best, and thanks,

Peter.