[ITK] ScaleVersor3DTransform

Yaniv, Ziv Rafael (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zivrafael.yaniv at nih.gov
Tue Nov 1 15:56:34 EDT 2016

Hi Tobias,

Unfortunately the name of this transformation type is misleading, it is
not what you expect, it adds a diagonal scale-1 matrix to the rotation
matrix. I remember being surprised by this too but, in this rare case ;),
the documentation says what it does:

https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ScaleVersor3DTransform.html

      regards
          Ziv

p.s. A description of most ITK transformation types is available in our
SimpleITK notebooks repository
(https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/SimpleITK-Notebooks/blob/mast
er/Python/22_Transforms.ipynb). It illustrates the behavior of ITK
transformations, some of which may be unexpected.