[ITK] How to implement SyNImageRegistrationMethod

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Nov 17 10:31:08 EST 2016

Hello,

Have you looked at the tests? Many of these were written to like examples too. This one may help you out:

https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/blob/master/Modules/Registration/RegistrationMethodsv4/test/itkSyNImageRegistrationTest.cxx

HTH,
Brad

On Nov 17, 2016, at 12:48 AM, 单思远 <siyuanshan at buaa.edu.cn<mailto:siyuanshan at buaa.edu.cn>> wrote:

Dear developers of ITK,
I have read "the ITK software guide", and this guide is very helpful. However, I can't find anything related to SyNImageRegistrationMethod. As far as I know, Symmetric Diffeomorphic Mapping is probably the best medical image registration method now (please correct me if I am wrong, I am a newcomer). Could you give me some examples on how to implement Symmetric Diffeomorphic Mapping by ITK?
Best wishes!
Siyuan Shan