[ITK] itk::InvalidRequestedRegionError: Requested region is (at least partially) outside the largest possible region

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 08:33:59 EDT 2016

Hi Le,

this CMakeLists.txt isn't any better than the one I came up with (I also
have to comment out the hardcoded paths, as I am on Windows). I still get
the same compile errors.

If you isolate the ITK-related code into a separate example, I will
probably be able to help you find the problem.

Regards,
Dženan