[ITK] Module_ITKLevelSetsv4Visualization warning

Kenji Tsumura kenji.tsumura at neosoftmedical.com
Mon Oct 10 14:06:22 EDT 2016

Hi Francois,

The problem still persists.
I changed the CMakeList.txt like this: spaces before and after ${ITKLevelSetsv4Visualization_VTK_DEFINITIONS}.

Line 98:
  set_property(DIRECTORY APPEND PROPERTY COMPILE_DEFINITIONS \" ${ITKLevelSetsv4Visualization_VTK_DEFINITIONS} \")
Line 130:
  set_property(DIRECTORY APPEND PROPERTY COMPILE_DEFINITIONS \" ${ITKLevelSetsv4Visualization_VTK_DEFINITIONS} \")

In the generated file, there are spaces after the first double quotation and before the last double quotation.
I think spaces are required for the double quotations of the path.

  set_property(DIRECTORY APPEND PROPERTY COMPILE_DEFINITIONS " vtkRenderingCore_INCLUDE="D:/workspace_itk_org/InsightToolkit-4.10.1-bin/CMakeFiles/vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT_vtkInteractionStyle_vtkRenderingFreeType_vtkRenderingOpenGL2.h" ")

Thank you,

Kenji