[ITK] [ITK-dev] H5pubconf.h missing during installation (ITK master)

Seun Odutola seun at rogue-research.com
Fri Oct 21 08:50:11 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

   I recently tried to update my ITK to the latest on master and stumbled upon an error during installation - “H5pubconf.h file not found”. The file H5pubconf.h is being included in H5public.h found in "include/ITK-4.11/itkhdf5/", although H5pubconf.h is present in the "/Modules/ThirdParty/HDF5/src/itkhdf5/“ it's somehow missing during installation so I decided to copy H5pubconf.h over to the directory ‘itkhdf5’ where H5public.h was situated and on building my project it worked. I just thought I mention this and hopefully it gets fixed as it seems to be an installation bug.

Regards,
   Seun