[ITK] ITK Release 5 Wish List

David S. Paik (Elucid Bioimaging) david.paik at elucidbio.com
Mon Oct 31 19:18:21 EDT 2016

I’d like to make contributions to https://itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_5/Wish_List but cannot figure out where to request a login for the wiki so that I can edit.  Can someone point me to where to sign up for an account on this wiki?

Thanks!
David

--
David S. Paik, Ph.D., Senior Director, Imaging Science
Elucid Bioimaging Inc.

This e-mail is from Elucid Bioimaging Inc., a product development and contract research company, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.