[ITK] Updating ITK setup

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Sep 1 10:01:46 EDT 2016

Hi again community,

I'm trying to update my ITK from 4.5 to 4.10, built against a VTK 6.1.0 with the vtkGlue.
Cmake phase went well, but now I receive an error compiling my own code:

IntelliSense: command-line error: invalid macro definition: C:/Libraries/Build/ITK_4.10.0/CMakeFiles/vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT_vtkInteractionStyle_vtkRenderingFreeType_vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL_vtkRenderingOpenGL.h""

which give after that a bunch of include vtk-related errors, but since I only updated ITK, I think this is not the core problem.

Short screening of the mailing-list tell me that this issue have already been encountered and should be solved apparently.

Anyone aware of that ?

Tim