[ITK] Updating ITK setup

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Sep 1 11:00:05 EDT 2016

Hi Dženan,

I've already downloaded the full 4.10 zip and built it in a fresh place apart from previous one to avoid this kind of issues, but still.
The funny thing is that the parser error is coming from whatever file you are looking at on the file line, but I guess it's because of the editor parsing process, and not directly related to the file.

To be complete, at compilation, this error is impacting the vtkRenderingCoreModule.h here :

[...]
35 /* AutoInit implementations.  */
36 #if defined(vtkRenderingCore_INCLUDE)
37 # include vtkRenderingCore_INCLUDE
38 #endif
39 #if defined(vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT)
40 # include "vtkAutoInit.h"
41 VTK_AUTOINIT(vtkRenderingCore)
[...]

on line 37 :
error C2006: '#include' : expected a filename, found 'newline'	C:\Libraries\Build\VTK_6.1.0\Rendering\Core\vtkRenderingCoreModule.h
error C1083: Cannot open include file: '': No such file or directory	C:\Libraries\Build\VTK_6.1.0\Rendering\Core\vtkRenderingCoreModule.h

Tim