[ITK] [ITK-dev] ITKv5

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Fri Sep 9 15:28:48 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I just started a wishlist page for ITKv5. As far as I know, there is no
current ITKv5 officially planned but it may be a good location to keep
track of the current limitations of ITK and what could be improved in the
next major revision that may break some of the API. Please feel free to add
any of your wishes on that page here:
https://itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_5/Wish_List
Thanks!

Francois