[ITK] [ITK-users] Missing filters in ITK installation

engineeringmath davood.karimi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:43:41 EST 2017

Hello,

I have been using SimpleITK for a while. But I recently needed filters that
were not available in SimpleITK, so I installed ITK. However, after
importing ITK into my python IDE, I see that those filters are not
available. Also, searching my computer I cannot find those filters. The
filters I am looking for are AverageOutwardFluxImageFilter and
MedialCurveImageFilter (please see the links below).

Am I making a mistake during the installation?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/165
http://www.dtic.upf.edu/~afrangi/articles/tij2007.pdf