[ITK] Bruker Format

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Jan 13 15:24:57 EST 2017

Hi Tobias,

In addition to Dženan's suggestion, the code could be cleaned up,
moved out of the ITKReview module, and placed in its own module in the
IO group. This will enable it to be automatically registered like the
other ImageIOs.

More information:

  https://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=CMake/UseITK.cmake;h=41054720c3a715ce0349bb12a48d3caf9c657252;hb=HEAD#l33

  https://itk.org/ITKSoftwareGuide/html/Book1/ITKSoftwareGuide-Book1ch9.html#x50-1430009