[ITK] Tests with multi-file input data (Bruker2DSEQ)

Wood, Tobias tobias.wood at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 7 16:41:32 EDT 2017

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I’ve pushed my changes to Gerrit. One of the bugs turned out not to be a bug at all - we were acquiring some data wrong. The other bug appears to be not in the Bruker code but somewhere else, I’m still chasing.

I added everyone on this thread as a reviewer except Dženan, as he didn’t show up in Gerrit. Interestingly, the original author (Don Bigler), did show up as a reviewer when I was looking for Dženan, so I added him in case he is still contributing!

I’m sure there are some parts of this code that could be improved, so I’m expecting a bit of criticism. In particular, for reading the JCAMP-DX header format I took a “whatever works” approach, as if there is a clean way to read it I don’t see it.

Best wishes,
Toby