[ITK] SetupForDevelopment.sh

Wood, Tobias tobias.wood at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jul 10 16:12:02 EDT 2017

Hello,

As part of my attempt to get my Bruker updates pushed I ran Utilities/SetupForDevelopment.sh. Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s worked quite correctly, perhaps because I made one other contribution a long time ago (I don’t remember having to run this script before) and so had a partially complete profile?

I have a couple of issues:
1) git now reports that the following files in Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/ are new untracked file:
	Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/.gitattributes
	Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/.gitignore
	Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/LICENSE
	Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/NOTICE
	Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/commit-msg
	Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/gerrit/
	Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/hooks-config.bash
	Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/post-commit
	Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/pre-commit
	Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/pre-push
	Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/prepare-commit-msg
The only entry in the .gitignore is “*.sample”, which doesn’t cover these but for some reason I don’t understand the scripts don’t show up. I assume I shouldn’t commit these files to my feature branch?!
2) git gerrit-push doesn’t work. I can manually run Utilities/Git/git-gerrit-push but no git alias seems to have been created. Re-running Utilities/DevelopmentSetupScripts/SetupGitAliases.sh doesn’t do anything.
3) I *think* I had to manually create the review.source.kitware.com remotes. Sorry, I was doing this late at the weekend and lost track.

Any help repairing my repo to work smoothly with gerrit is much appreciated,
Toby