[ITK] Restricting region size in region growing filter

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 03:17:05 EDT 2017

Hi,

I use ConnectedThresholdImageFilter to perform region growing with seed points
and need to be sure that region size does not exceed some value, e.g. 5m or 8m
by diameter.

In ConnectedThresholdImageFilter docs I can't find any parameters that allows me
to limit region size. So I'm wondering if ITK has some tools that can
help with this?
For example, some filter which can be applied to resulting image or maybe
a combination of filters that allow to perform region growing with
seed points and
limit region size?

Thanks.
--