[ITK] Question about applying registration transformation to another data set

Ivan Hidrovo ivan.hidrovo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:05:22 EDT 2017

Hello community,

Can you kindly tell me
1) if you can input a threshold to an image on ITK when implementing an
algorithm?
For example when running registration I wish to use only voxel values
within a lower and higher threshold

2) Also,do you know if you can use raw files in Slicer3D? we had difficulty
putting raw data into slicer and hence switched to ITK

Thank you,
Ivan