[ITK] On the deformable model

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Mar 23 17:34:16 EDT 2017

Hi Nicolás,

Welcome to ITK!

Is this the PowerPoint?

  https://itk.org/CourseWare/Training/NonRigidRegistrationMethods

Note that DeformableRegistration1.cxx (FEM registration) is discussed
after the optical flow example.

Some more information on the FEMRegistrationFilter can be found in its
class documentation:

  https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1fem_1_1FEMRegistrationFilter.html

Multiple metrics are available:

  https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1fem_1_1FEMRegistrationFilter.html#acc636f4752e592cd780503a5fbfeba82

In general, "the code reveals all" and should be given the highest
amount of trust.

Hope this helps,
Matt