[ITK] Help

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Thu May 4 09:10:14 EDT 2017

Hello Aisha,

I am not sure to understand what you are asking. From what I can see in the
screenshots you are sending, it looks like you are having issues compiling
a project that uses ITK.
Where you successful compiling ITK itself?
Did you use CMake to configure your own project?

I would recommend you to read the ITK Software Guide [1][2] first if you
haven't done this already as it gives a lot of information about how to use
ITK, and then look at the examples included in ITK.

Hope this helps
Francois

[1] https://itk.org/ITKSoftwareGuide/html/Book2/ITKSoftwareGuide-Book2.html
[2] https://itk.org/ITKSoftwareGuide/html/Book1/ITKSoftwareGuide-Book1.html