[ITK] Writing DICOM files

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon May 8 08:54:31 EDT 2017

Hi Fijoy,

Work has been started to generate required per modality DICOM tags in
this ITK module [1], but it currently far from complete.

For command line generation, the ITK-based Nifti2Dicom [2] is a good resource.

For GUI-based generation, the Slicer DICOMExport [3] extension module is useful.

HTH,
Matt

[1] https://github.com/KitwareMedical/ITKDICOM

[2] https://github.com/biolab-unige/nifti2dicom