[ITK] ITK 4.11 errror in Qt

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Tue May 16 09:33:41 EDT 2017

Hello,

Thanks for using ITK. I don't have a precise idea of what is the problem in
your project as it is difficult to assess that without looking at the
project itself or a simple version of the project. Here are a few
suggestions:
- If you are not using CMake for your own project, try using it.
- Try to update ITK to the latest version (ITK4.12rc02 was published
yesterday)

Hope this helps,
Francois