[ITK] Naming conflict ?

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Mon Nov 20 17:18:09 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

I made some custom graph tools, that define classes like "Arc", "Node" and "Graph" into the global scope. The whole thing works well.
I was trying to integrate these tools with ITK, but including any ITK header leads to a failed compilation, with errors about "undeclared identifiers" about my custom classes.
The errors vanish when I put my code into a namespace, so I was thinking of a naming conflict with some variables or classes defined by ITK into the global scope, but I'm unable to find such structures in the ITK code.
Does anyone have encountered similar issues?

Tim