[ITK] [ITK-users] VariableLengthVector and multiplication

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Nov 24 06:54:25 EST 2017

Thanks.

Here is the solution I used, which works but may be sub-optimal:

namespace Functor
{
   template< class TPixel, class TInternal>
   class DotProduct
   {
   public:
     DotProduct() {}
     ~DotProduct() {}
     bool operator!=(const DotProduct &) const
     {
       return false;
     }

     bool operator==(const DotProduct & other) const
     {
       return !( *this != other );
     }

   template<typename T = TPixel>
   inline
   typename itk::mpl::EnableIf<itk::mpl::IsSame<T, TInternal>,
TInternal>::Type
   operator()(const TInternal & A, const TInternal & B) const
   { return static_cast<TInternal>( A * B ); }

   template<typename T = TPixel>
   typename itk::mpl::DisableIf<itk::mpl::IsSame<T, TInternal>,
TInternal>::Type
   operator()(const TPixel & A, const TPixel & B) const
     {
     TInternal out = 0;
     for (unsigned int component=0; component <
itk::NumericTraits<TPixel>::GetLength(A); component++)
       {
       out += A[component] * B[component];
       }
     return out;