[ITK] Levenberg Marquart optimization with bounds

k3ops at free.fr k3ops at free.fr
Mon Nov 27 08:13:01 EST 2017

Hello all,

I would like to know if somebody has already used the Levenberg Marquart optimizer with parameter bounds?

I am trying to fit 6 values using the Levenberg Marquart optimizer with 3 parameters, it's working very well but it sometimes gets incorrect results (non optimal results) because I knwow that one of my parameter has a restricted range of value (e.g between 0 to 200). I looked for examples or other optimizer in ITK for adding this kind of restrictions but I found nothing.

I found this interesting website that explain what I need:
https://lmfit.github.io/lmfit-py/bounds.html

Thank you in advance,
Florent