[ITK] [ITK-users] Image conversion from 3D volume to 2D slices

Shrabani Ghosh srbn.ghosh99 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 14:34:20 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to extract 2D slices from a 3d Image volume. I was able to do
that using ImageReadExtractWrite.cxx. But when I see the 2D slices, they are
distorted. They do not look like the 2d original 2D slices from where 3D
volume created. Is there any other way to get the original 3D slices?

Thank You

--
Sent from: http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/