[IGSTK-Developers] Tomorrow's tcon

ranjan ranjan at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Wed Apr 20 19:10:45 EDT 2005

Hello Kevin.

I was waiting for the Wiki page for tomorrow to come up so that I may
put my updates there. However as it wasn't up yet, I have taken the
liberty to create those pages for tomorrow. Sorry about that Kevin,
as it is about 7 PM here, and I need to go now. I have put my updates
there too.

I would try to join in tomorrow in the t-con. I have a doctor's
appointment tomorrow at noon, and I am not in a position to either
avoid or re-schedule before I leave the USA. So there is still a
chance that I may miss it.

Sincerely
Sohan