[IGSTK-Developers] Good timestamp to build Sandbox with?

Tina Kapur tkapur at epiphanymedical.com
Tue Aug 16 15:17:35 EDT 2005

Hi,

Could someone suggest a good tag/timestamp to build the sandbox with?  I
first tried with the source head, and then with the iteration-5 tag but am
getting many compile errors
 I will continue to experiment.  My IGSTK goal
for today (I'm on PST in Seattle, so I have a few more hours than most of
you!) is modest: I'd like to build and run one application that shows an
image and some buttons (maybe even some simulated tracker input?), and will
take any tips that could save me a few minutes.  Thanks.

-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.
tkapur at epiphanymedical.com