[IGSTK-Developers] Re: public.kitware.com: Dashboards

Patrick Cheng cheng at georgetown.edu
Mon Aug 29 10:57:13 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,

The build01(linux) and build02(vs60) are back on track again. you might
already have seen it from the dashboard. I will add more continuous
build machine (vs71, cygwin) this week.

For the new application, I am just wondering, since all the IGSTK
componets are well protected by the state machine, is it neccessary and
possible to warp the state machine with the application? or the
statemachines in the components are good enough to ensure the safety of
the application?

Thank you.

Pat

--
Peng (Patrick) Cheng
Research Engineer

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology, Georgetown University Medical Center
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603
Washington, DC, 20007

Work phone: 202-687-2902
Work fax:   202-784-3479