[IGSTK-Developers] FW: request to use toolkit: let us discuss at tcon tomorrow

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Jun 15 22:58:37 EDT 2005

HI everyone:

Please see the request below from Pierre Jannin, whom many of you met at the
six month review meeting (the guy who brought the French wine)

I told him I thought it was too early for this, but I would like to put it
on the agenda tomorrow and discuss it at the tcon

Don’t worry, I will dial in as moderator this time and we will be at our
normal time of 1 pm EST on Thursday

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu