[IGSTK-Developers] Code Reviews

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 28 14:55:42 EDT 2005

Once we start writing reviews, please CC the developers-list
when we send comments to the authors.  In this way, all other
developers will also learn from the comments.

The Wiki page has now also space for the review comments,
this time organized by class, so it will be easier for the
authors to get the comments for their classes from a single
place.

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Iteration_6_Code_Reviews

   Luis