[IGSTK-Developers] Announcement: IGSTK one year review and advisory board meeting on Nov 10-11 at Georgetown

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Tue Sep 27 07:29:26 EDT 2005

Hi everyone:

This is to formally announce that we will have our one year review and
advisory board meeting at Georgetown on Thursday and Friday, November 10-11.

The general schedule is:

*	Thursday 10 November

*	8 am: developer's pre-meeting (developers only)
*	10 am to 4 pm: advisory board meeting
*	4 pm to 6 pm: developer's follow-up

*	Friday  11 November

*	10 am to 2 pm: developer's planning meeting for year 2 (others are
welcome)

Therefore, the key date for everyone to put on their calendars is Thursday
November 10th.

We can make videoconferencing available for anyone who wants to participate
in that manner.

All the developers will come and I have also received confirmation from Will
Schroeder - I hope that most of the advisory board can participate. We will
present the first release of the toolkit and describe the demonstration
applications.

If you have any questions please let me know but for now please mark your
calendars.

Regards

Kevin Cleary

P.S. I attached the two papers on IGSTK that were submitted to the MICCAI
open source conference

P.P.S. We also will host an ITK training course at Georgetown on Nov 8-9.
Space is extremely limited, but I will give people who read this first
priority. However, you have to let me know within the next week if you want
me to hold you a slot.

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu