[IGSTK-Developers] Tcon tomorrow?

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu Feb 9 13:07:42 EST 2006

Excellent! Stephen and I are here in San Diego at the review meeting,
waiting for the applications we are responsible for to come up for review.

Please also check how many people will be available next week - I am coming
in on a red-eye flight on Thursday morning so I will be available but I
think Patrick may be flying back that day

At any rate, I hope to be able to report on a successful demo and plans for
pursuing future funding next week

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu