[IGSTK-Developers] RE: Documentation link on igstk.org

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Fri Feb 10 14:42:52 EST 2006

Andinet, Julien:

Can you add this to the Wiki (Andinet) and the web site (Julien)

"Acknowledgement: funding from NIBIB/NIH grant 2R42EB000374-02"

It is critical to put this on as we have to acknowledgement the sponsor so
it should be visible on the home page (at the bottom is OK)

Everyone, don't forget to include this acknowledgement whenever appropriate,
particularly since I plan to hit them up for more funding soon

thanks

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu