[IGSTK-Developers] plans for future iterations and Georgetown demo applications

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Mon Feb 20 17:19:08 EST 2006

Hi Kevin,

>     * Georgetown Application 2: robot needle driver using the deck of
>       cards robot (see picture attached) – Hee-su already put some of
>       this together last fall with the then current version of IGSTK

This application sounds interesting. But, can an you give us more
details? For example, I assume that the robot's interface (the control
software) is already implemented. Was this done using igstk or another
library? If this was implemented in another library, then we will need
to either import it to igstk as a separate component or create a module
plug in mechanism for IGSTK applications to link with external
libraries. Anyways, it would be great if we have a requirements for this
application similar to the other ones.
(http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Example_Applications )

thanks

Andinet