[IGSTK-Developers] Agenda for Thursday 1pm tcon

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Wed Feb 22 17:41:12 EST 2006

The preliminary agenda for the T-con is up:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Agenda%26Status_022306

We will revisit last weeks discussion on applications following
the suggestions from our fearless leader in the non-contiguous
state (Hawaii).

The other main areas of discussion will be the status and deadlines
for upcoming proposals, and identification of any additional
components we will need in order to be able to write the needle
driver, guidewire, and ultrasound RF applications.