[IGSTK-Developers] Reminder- Bug database clean up

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Wed Jun 14 22:30:41 EDT 2006

Hi Andinet,

I went through the bugtracker, and luckily even though there are 219
bugs that are "open" the situation isn't quite that bad.

- 51 of the "open bugs" were requirements, not actual bugs

- 20 bugs (approximately) were labeled "resolved" and could be relabeled
as "closed", I've already done this relabeling for Hee-Su's bug fixes.

On top of these, I've just finished closing another 55 bugs for which I
had identified valid fixes for in the CVS logs.

So that leaves 92 bugs (at 10:30pm)... smaller than 219, but still a
formidable number.  I arrived at this count by getting the total bug
count, and subtracting the "closed", "resolved", and "verified" entries
(all the "verified" entries are requirements).

 - David