[IGSTK-Developers] More comments

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Mon May 1 13:36:32 EDT 2006

In general, the proposal is taking a bit of a negative tone towards the
current state of IGSTK.   I think "the cuase" is better served by taking
a tone of wanting to extend IGSTK instead of saying we are fixing IGSTK.
  For example, the text might go like...

Image guided surgery needs clinical feature Y
Clinical feature Y could be provided by technical feature X.
IGSTK design can be extended to support feature X.
The challenge is that feature X could have a bad side effect on safety...
We can address those challenges and provide clinical feature Y via new
and improved method X' in IGSTK...

Methods
X' is a better way of doing X

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.