[IGSTK-Developers] Multi-processing suggestions

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Mon May 1 17:51:42 EDT 2006

Hi all:

Stephen has made some good comments on this section and the state machines
section and I know he has been through the review process - we have even
been on some of the same panels. I agree with his comments in general and
had intended to do some of this myself but comments from everyone are always
welcome.

So please keep your material coming and I will attempt to assemble a
complete draft for the Thursday tcon. We will then have almost a week for
editing and comments before it is due on Wednesday May 10th.

Kevin