[IGSTK-Developers] State machine validation rev 2

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Thu May 4 02:00:46 EDT 2006

All,

Attached is a 2nd rev of the state machine validation section.
Thanks to everyone who gave comments - particularly Stephen
and Brian for comments regarding the marketability of the
ideas. I have tried to incorporate these ideas throughout.

I am a bit concerned that there is too much work in this
section for amount of time budgeted, even for a 3-year
effort. Any prioritization ideas would be welcome.

Thanks,
K2

--
===