[IGSTK-Developers] Preparation for Iteration 8 : Release deadlines

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 18 14:15:19 EDT 2006

As we discussed in the tcon,

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Minutes_051806

In preparation for Iteration 8 we plan to do code reviews
of the classes in the directory:

           IGSTKSandbox/IGSTK/Source

The classes are organized in groups in the Wiki minutes of
the tcon. As soon as the reviewer is done with the classes,
it will notify Luis and he will move the files from

           IGSTKSandbox/IGSTK/Source

into

           IGSTK/Source

The goal is to have the IGSTKSandbox/IGSTK/Source directory
to be empty by the end of Monday.

On Tuesday at 1pm we will hold a tcon in order to coordinate
the code reviews of the NEW classes that are in

          IGSTKSandbox/Source

This code reviews should be done by Friday so we can move
the files to the main IGSTK, and have a couple of days
for raising code coverage and fixing any failing tests.

The goal is to release Iteration 8 by May 30th.