[IGSTK-Developers] Re: QView, QT_IGST example, etc.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Feb 22 12:23:49 EST 2007

Hi Frank,

1) It will be great if you can commit igstkQView to the IGSTKSandbox.
    Now that you have a commercial QT license, you are allowed to do so.

    We need to give you write access to the IGSTK cvs repository.

    Please fill the following form:

       https://www.kitware.com/Admin/SendPassword.cgi

   and in the comments specify that you are requesting CVS write
   access to IGSTK. We will receive an encrypted version of the
   password that you select, and with it we will give you write
   access to the repository.

2) Yes, the Initialize() method was removed from the tracker class.
    It was replaced with the method: RequestInitialize() in order to
    comply with the naming style that we defined for classes based
    on state machines.

    We can simply remove the Initialize() method from the QMouseTracker
    class, and move the line of m_ValidityTime = 100.0 to the
    constructor. Then, in the code where QMouseTracker is used, replace
    the calls to Initialize() with calls to RequestInitialize().

  Please let us know if you find any problems doing (1) or (2),