[IGSTK-Developers] Speeding up the Aurora

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Tue Jan 9 10:22:41 EST 2007

Hi Ziv,

I have fixed the igstkAuroraTracker in cvs, it doesn't run at 10Hz anymore.

In the end, it was a baud rate problem.  Here is an explanation:

When the Aurora is turned on or reset, it switches to 9600 baud.  The
igstkAuroraTracker reduces the SerialCommunication baud rate to 9600
initially so that it can talk to the device.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any code to increase the baud rate again after
the initialization of the device was complete.  I have added that code.

Be sure to set the baud rate to at least 57600.

Please let me know if this works for you.

 - David