[IGSTK-Developers] FlockOfBird testing

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue Apr 22 14:36:08 EDT 2008

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for the fix, NeedleBiopsyNew now can establish the
communication with the tracker. I will run a full test of the
application later to see if it can get the data right.

The initialization seems to have some minor issues. See if you can
reproduce the following test results:

1. At first, turn off the tracker and turn it back on.
2. Run the test, it returns all zero numbers on my side
 >igstkSandboxTests.exe igstkFlockOfBirdsTrackerTest2 a.txt 6
3. Use the WinBird to wake the bird and then close the WinBird
4. Run the test again, the test will return valid numbers.

So far, the code looks pretty good!!! We will get the small things fixed
one by one.

Thank you,

Patrick